Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

LOL Moment on Naruto Manga


Hahaha, I laugh out loud when I read this part (Naruto Ep.627).. Its just.. LOL!!

By the way, my usual online manga reader is dead (mangareader.net | mangapanda.com) and yeah, I've found a new one that is mangafox.me.. ^^

Sasuke + Karin (Love Struck Idiot) + The previous 4 Hokage (Superhuman Zombie :D)+ Orochimaru and the Hebi team (Three Monster) are going to join THE BATTLE!! This going to be EPIC Battle ever happen on Naruto. Cant wait to the next episode >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment.. Thanks ya!

Tutorial Blog Tutorial Blog Tutorial Blog
Creative Commons License
Khaiangel (Dot) Com is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
.
©KhaiAngel.Blogspot.Com All Rights Reserved